Our Lion’s Mane WHOLE MIND Nootropic Blend has been specially formulated to utilize not only the potency of Lion’s Mane but also include the benefits of four other Highly Beneficial Mushrooms. Synergistically, they work together to build your health through improving cognitive function and immunity regardless of your age. Our Nootropic not only improves your Cognitive Function and Activates your Immune System, but it benefits growth of Essential Gut Flora-further enhancing your Vitality.
Look at our WHOLE MIND Nootropic as an investment in improving your body and mind. Taking your capsules regularly for the first week will begin the process of body improvement which should become evident as you begin to experience changes building inmomentum over the first 30 days and beyond. Continued dosage enables the constituents in our formula to repair and rebuild vital processes within your body.
Nootropics BioBuild, stimulating immunity, nerve growth- balancing the mitochondria. Results will become evident more and more as you continue regular dosage. The effects you experience are dependant upon your body regrowing neuropathways, building beneficial bacteria, improving mitochondrial connectivity; all which take time unlike quick fix focus boosters like caffeine or sugar.
Our Unique Formula Includes:
- Lion’s Mane Mushrooms which Increase Brain Power through nerve growth, lessen anxiety, reduce depression, and improve concentration. Its an excellent adaptogen, promotes sleep and improves immunity.
- Shiitake Mushrooms which Fight cancer cells and infectious disease, boost the immune system, promotes brain function, and serves as a source of B vitamins.
- Maitake Mushrooms which regulate blood sugar levels of diabetics, reduce hypertension and boosts the immune system.
- Reishi Mushrooms which Fight inflammation, liver disease, fatigue, tumor growth and cancer. They Improve skin disorders and soothes digestive problems, stomach ulcers and leaky gut syndrome.
- Chaga Mushrooms which have anti-aging effects, boost immune function, improve stamina and athletic performance, even act as a natural aphrodisiac, fighting diabetes and improving liver function.
Why Lion’s Mane (500 mg per capsule)
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is unique in the mushroom family both in appearance and function. Lion’s Mane Mushroom is extremely effective at stimulating Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the brain.
Known for its powerful effects as a “brain tonic”, Lion’s Mane is said to have been used as a tea for thousands of years by Buddhist monks. To enhance brain power, and heighten their ability to focus during meditation.
Lion’s Mane is a powerful catalyst for brain cell regeneration helping improve memory and cognition.
The primary active compounds in Lion’s Mane are hericenones and erinacines. Hericenones help your brain produce more Nerve Growth Factor. And erinacines easily cross the blood-brain barrier to boost the production of neurons.
Lion’s Mane helps:
- Nerve Growth Factor. Lion’s Mane Mushroom prevents and treats nerve damage in the brain. Once past the blood-brain barrier, Lion’s Mane stimulates enzyme production that release Nerve Growth Factor (NGF). Nerve regeneration helps relieve neurodegenerative disease symptoms such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Neurogenesis. Lion’s Mane stimulates the repair and creation of neurons. Boosting neurotransmitters and signaling that effects memory, learning, recall, and mood.
- Brain Optimization. Lion’s Mane helps eliminate brain fog. Restoring memory and mental alertness. And improves anxiety and depression symptoms.
- You may not experience the effects of supplementing with Lion’s Mane Mushroom immediately. But many users report with continued use of Lion’s Mane, a boost in mood and mental energy.
- Some Report it increases depth perception. And an improvement in sense of smell.
- Others testify to improved decision-making, the ability to solve problems and learning. Likely due to Lion’s Mane ability to improve neuroplasticity.
- The overall consensus is Lion’s Mane Mushroom’s ability to lessen anxiety, reduce depression, and improve concentration.
The 9 Major Health Benefits Of Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- Protect Against Dementia.
- Relieve Mild Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety. …
- Speed Recovery from Nervous System Injuries. …
- Protects Against Ulcers in the Digestive Tract. …
- Reduces Heart Disease Risk
- Manage Diabetes Symptoms. …
- May Help Fight Cancer. …
- Reduces Inflammation and Oxidative Stress.
Delivers on cognitive, immune and mood functions!
“I wanted to try this supplement for a number of reasons and the top three being improved cognitive function, mood enhancer, and immune system boost. The capsules are nearly flavorless and were seamlessly added to my regular supplement regimen. I’ve notice since taking this supplement after about a week that my anxiety has been reduced, my focus has sharpened and my immune health has been stable. I anticipate finishing the entire bottle and reordering as of now! Would recommend this supplement for anyone looking for benefits in the previously mentioned areas!”
Increased energy with low anxiety
“Increased energy for sure. Anxiety levels lower which results in less depression for me. With the increased energy and lower levels of anxiety I am able to accomplish a lot in a day with Lions mane complex.”
Works with consistent dosing.
“Love this product, i take it combined with natures craft Neuro health and I have actually noticed an incline in my memory, sharpness and calculated focus When doing things such as tests or anything that requires my attention in thought and cognitive functions.”
I Might Be Biased 🙂
“I’m an herbal supplement junkie always trying something. After 3 weeks of Lions Mane I’ve noticed increased memory. It was integral in my academic studies and greater focus. During this COVID-19 pandemic Lions Mane has served as an immune booster. I’d certainly purchase again to maintain optimal health.”
Looking for a memory enhancement
“I take this in the morning and at night. I like the benefits of Lion’s Mane hence the purchase. A great blend of different mushrooms. Great product.”
Best Lions Mane on the Market
“My husband has been wanting me to take lions mane for almost a year now. I have not even been on this supplement for thirty days and I cannot tell you how amazing it is. I feel a lot healthier and a lot less pain. Research has found that lion’s mane has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities. This is a no brainer!”
Great product, has done wonders for me.
“I’m a 58 year old Male. This supplement has added a sharpness to my mental acuity I thought I had long lost, it even allows me to have a more fluid conversation. Amazing really after only 30 days.”
Dennis J B
Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18. If you have a known medical condition or are taking any prescription medication, consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Lions mane mushroom complex for brain support for focus concentration energy and clarity with antioxidant superfood chaga maitake shiitake and reishi
Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium Erinaceus), Chaga Mushroom Extract (Inonotus Obliquus), Maitake Mushroom Extract (Grifola Frondosa), Shiitake Mushroom Extract (Lentinula Edodes), and Reishi Mushroom Extract (Lingzhi Mushroom). Vegitable capsule made from Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.
1 capsule taken one to two times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.