What is Detoxadine?
Detoxadine is certified organic, standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is produced with a transformative bio-elemental matrix and, with a glycerin base, is designed to be more gentle on your digestive system than iodine supplements that contain alcohol.
Detoxadine is created from 300 million-year-old salt deposits located more than 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. It is an extremely pure nascent iodine that is both concentrated and free of additives and toxins. Each drop is loaded with 650 micrograms iodine and it's screened for radiation.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
1. Nascent Iodine is the Best Form of Supplemental Iodine
Compared to any and all other iodine supplements, Global Healing Center's nascent iodine is the most easily absorbed and utilized form of iodine available. Read the reviews and compare for yourself, no other product can match!
2. Nutritionally Supports the Thyroid
Each drop of Detoxadine contains 650 micrograms of iodine to promote the normal iodine levels necessary to support the thyroid and encourage normal hormone balance.
3. Promotes Detoxification
Fluoride, chlorine, and bromine compete with iodine for the same thyroid receptors. Having enough iodine available helps defend and detoxify the thyroid against these toxic halogens.
4. Unmatched Quality
Unlike other iodine supplements which source iodine from the ocean, Detoxadine is created using 300 million-year-old salt deposits located 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. The result is an extremely pure and concentrated nascent iodine that is free of additives and toxins and also screened for radiation.
5. Potent But Gentle Formula
Detoxadine is nascent iodine in a vegetable glycerin base. Unlike alcohol based formulas, it has an extremely gentle taste and is appropriate for adults and children alike.
Shocking Statistics About Iodine
- According to the World Health Organization, iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries.
- The CDC reports that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world.
- The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there is no substitute for iodine.
- According to UNICEF, iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and mental development.
What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
- Supports thyroid health.
- Promotes balanced iodine levels in adults and children.
- Encourages focus and a sharp mental state.
- Supports breast milk production and quality.
- Provides immune system support and defense against environmental toxins!
- Detoxifies mercury, lead, and toxic halogens like bromide, fluoride, and chlorine.
Why is Detoxadine the Best Nascent Iodine Available?
- 3 drops = 1300% of RDA and one bottle will last the average person 3 months.
- Ultra pure nascent iodine is easily absorbable for optimal tissue saturation.
- Contains certified-USP grade iodine from an all-natural, deep earth source.
- Has a glycerin base with a mild, sweet taste, won't burn like alcohol!
- Never subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
- Vegan-friendly, non-radioactive, and completely non-toxic!
- Certified organic
What are the Top Questions People Ask About Detoxadine?
1. Can I take Detoxadine while pregnant? Good nutrition is important, especially during pregnancy. Not only is an expectant mother providing for herself, but her developing baby as well. Many pregnant and planning-to-become-pregnant women use Detoxadine to support their health.
2. Why is Detoxadine better than potassium iodide? The nascent iodine in Detoxadine is pure and much easier for your body to absorb and use. In nature, iodine is attached to other elements as a compound, it doesn't exist pure. In these forms, absorption can be as low as 20%, making it biologically inefficient. Detoxadine is different because it provides a bioavailable, non-toxic nascent iodine that rapidly enters your bloodstream and disperses throughout your body.
3. How does nascent iodine affect my thyroid? The thyroid converts iodine back to mono-elemental iodine and immediately recombines it as an essential mineral element with protein configurations to form the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Simply put, nascent iodine supports the thyroid and hormone function!
4. What is the shelf life of Detoxadine? Approximately 3 years
5. How much Detoxadine should I take daily? Suggested use is 3 drops per day directly into the mouth immediately followed by purified or spring water.
6. How long will one bottle of Detoxadine last? Approximately 3 months
7. How many micrograms of nascent iodine are in one serving of Detoxadine? 1,950 micrograms per 3 drop serving
A Brief History of the Invention of Detoxadine
Detoxadine is manufactured in a state-licensed facility that meets federal regulatory standards, is cGMP/HACCP-compliant, and lab grade. Raw elemental iodine is a controlled substance both at a State and Federal level. The licensing, approvals and regulatory documentary procedures are exacting and costly.
The production process of Detoxadine has a stabilizing effect on the elemental iodine, making it far more bioavailable than other "nascent iodine" products which can exhibit toxic effects (e.g. Cytotoxicity).
Bound forms of iodine must first be separated, clarified and purified from other binding components or impurities into a USP-grade (US Pharmaceutical), mono-elemental iodine as certified USP resublimated iodine crystals. In this purified crystal form, iodine is a highly reactive and toxic substance. However, when the purified USP iodine crystals are subjected to a proprietary process it becomes nano-colloidalized and transforms into a non-toxic form of elemental nascent iodine, also referred to as monoatomic iodine, without the addition of iodides!
"After reading an article on iodine deficiency in women, I ordered a bottle of Detoxadine & took the sef- test. To my surprise, the iodine disappeared from my arm almost as fast as I put it on. I started by taking two drops, and immediately felt as though I had downed three cups of expresso. I was so iodine deficient that for the first couple of days, I could actually feel it working its way through my heart and lungs. I've been taking it for a month now, three drops in the morning and three at night (self test still disappears within 10 minutes). I've lost weight, my digestive problems have lessened, I have a lot of energy during the day, yet sleep well at night, two skin tags just fell off by themselves (that never happened before), and my moles have actually flattened and are shrinking. I am a youthful 63, but haven't felt this good in years. My husband takes it too, and can't believe how energetic he feels. My only regret is that I didn't find out about it much earlier in my life."
"I have a low thyroid problem and was starting to have considerable hair loss. Most noticeably on the front of my forehead After using Detoxadine for a month and a half I am experiencing extreme re-growth of my hair. Even though I still have over a quarter of a bottle left I just ordered another bottle to make sure I never run out."
Works on multiple fronts
"I just want to state a few simple reasons why I'm certain this is working. 1. Before trying to get rid of fluoride from my body, I was not dreaming or not remembering my dreams for a large part of my life. I started using this Iodine and after a couple weeks I have started dreaming again and remembering 70% or so of my dreams. So yes this does help your pineal gland. 2. In 2013, I was determined to lose my extra fat and get back into my high school pants (basically that means the glory days of having a responsible waist size :) I stopped eating bread, made my dinners salads, and some other things. I was losing weight doing those things, but...when I started on this iodine, I was able to lose some more weight and thin out my cheek fat. Now granted I don't have data that proves the new diet could have done all this work, but I just have my careful personal observations and my feeling of better energy to know this is working. 3. Want to know if this stuff is really kicking it? Take it 30-80 minutes before you sleep, guess what....you won't be able to sleep very well. It gives you energy, so yup, you can screw up your sleep if you take it too late. Give it a try and you will know for certain this stuff kicks butt. hehe. I bought this for my family too."
Solution for my wife's thyroid problems
"Long story short... My wife was diagnosed with Goiter (an enlarged Thyroid gland) in relation to Hypothyroidism. I did a little research and learned that the thyroid gland will sometimes swell when it doesn't get enough raw materials in the body (Iodine) to make it's related hormones in a desperate attempt to overdrive it's production. The doctor said that if her gland continued to swell, that they would have to remove it, and that she would have to take hormones (via pills) for the rest of her life. After taking Detoxadine regularly for about 6 months, she went back to the doctor for imaging. To our delight and surprise, her Thyroid gland had started shrinking back to it's normal size! The doctor then said that it was no longer necessary to continue monitoring the gland. We were so happy. We continue to take Detoxadine regularly not just because of her/ our Thyroid and other benefits, but also because it seems to us to be the best quality Iodine product on the market. We've also found the purchasing/ shipping experience to be very good."
Detoxadine is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are so sure you will see and feel the benefits of this nascent iodine. If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our 100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.