In response to studies linking brain health to the Gut microbiome, Herbanomic has developed a unique Accelerated Probiotic Complex unlike any other probiotic on the market.
Using Human resident strains of Beneficial Probiotic bacterium, we utilize a slow release capsule to ensure the entire GI Tract is colonized. Our Probiotics Remain in refrigerated storage until your purchase and are shipped in an insulated sleeve with a cold pack to retain their maximum potency.
Herbanomic’s Accelerated Probiotic Complex is proven Effective with over 5.7 Billion CFU per capsule
Our Probiotic is formulated to help support
- Brain Health
- Colon and Digestive Health
- Bone Health
- Weight management
- Proper elimination
- Energy levels
- Absorption of nutrients and vitamins from foods in your Diet!
Why Do You Need A Probiotic
– If you recently been on Medications which reduces your Immunity
– If you have been on antibiotics in the last year and wiped out your natural Gut Flora leaving your immune system exposed and sterile
– If you consume lots of caffeine or sugar and trans fats which promote growth of pathogenic bacteria and yeasts
– If you have Gut problems which reduce your ability to eliminate daily or cause overreactions to certain foods
– If you have allergies now which you did not have in your youth
– If you experience brain fog after eating certain foods
– If you experience bloating which increases throughout your day
All these are key indications you need a Probiotic designed to Quickly and Effectively support your GI Tract!
Signs of an Imbalanced Gut (Microbiome)
Conditions/Diseases Associated with an imbalanced microbiome:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Visceral fat mass accumulation
- Allergic Diseases
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cancer (Gastrointestinal)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Metabolic syndrome/obesity
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
HerbAnomic’s Accelerated Probiotic Formula Raises the Standard by:
- Accelerating probiotic growth throughout the GI tract.
- Surviving past stomach acids with our unique slow release capsule
- Utilizing the most effective strains (human resident strains VS SBOs or active yeasts)
- Continual Refrigerated Storage in our facility to improve freshness and shelf life.
- Shipped in a cold pack insulated sleeve to ensure optimum travel conditions even in hot weather ensuring your probiotics are at their peak!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will my Probiotic spoil or decrease in potency if it arrives after shipping cool pack has thawed?
No! Our Product is maintained in Refrigerated storage until you order, then it is shipped with a cold pack in a thermal sleeve to ensure your probiotic is at its peak potency. If you recieve your product after the cold pack thaws, it is still stable until its expiration date. Placing your Bottle in the refrigerator ensures no further loss of potency.
The reason that we refrigerate our probiotic so that we can guarantee you recieve a high potency fresh product. We researched potency decline in probiotics and decided to incorporate refrigerated storage when developing our product to provide our customers with the best, freshest, highest quality Probiotic product.
Our Accelerated Probiotic Complex does not diminish in potency like most other probiotic brands which ship from non climate controlled warehouses or grocery stores where they are exposed to temperature swings & stored for up to two years before shipping. Probiotic Storage is key for maximizing potency.
Due to our Optimized Refrigerated Storage and Shipping, your probiotic has remained fresh and retained its efficacy-this is our POTENCY COMMITMENT to you.
(International Shipments require extended shipping times, we suggest upgrading your order over the phone to FEDEX shipping by calling 1-(866) 388-7003.)
When you receive your order, just place your bottle in the refrigerator to ensure maximum potency to the last dose.
Q: I Have just taken antibiotics, should I take a probiotic, or will my body naturally rebound?
Antibiotics wipe out all bacterium regardless of their beneficial or detrimental characteristics. An antibiotic sterilizes your system leaving you wide open to quick colonization of pathogenic bacterium, yeast overgrowth, viruses and disease. After a round of Antibiotics, your immunity is very fragile.
Rebuilding your immunity takes about a month with the use of prebiotic foods and drinks and a properly formulated human based culture probiotic. Be cautious during this time of weakened immunity.
Q: Do my medications interfere with my gut health? How?
Yes, there are many pharmaceuticals which lower your immunity through harming the body’s mirobiome and creating a harmful environment for beneficial flora to survive within. It is recommended that when you are taking such medications, you do everything necessary in boosting your immunity.
Have additional questions? Please click on the Contact Us link at the top of the page. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.